Saturday 6 April 2013

ARTISTS WHO SUFFER FOR THEIR SUCCESS #2

ARTIST WHO SUFFER FOR THEIR SUCCESS
"if you could feel how my face felt, they you'd know how MA$E felt." 
(Living) Kanye West - Thru the Wire


This is meant as an inspiration to we aspiring musical geniuses to remind us that Rome wasn't built in a day, even for the best of us. 

Clue: I am hottest yodeler in the states!

Brief bio not in their words:


I grew up in the Alaskan wilderness.

I was determined to make my living by music no matter what that as a six year old I was performing in Eskimo villages with my Dad.

I had spent many winters before my teens honing my craft at the Anchorage.

I quit my day job as a waitress before I was even in my twenties in order to live out of a van to tour the states and perform my original music.

no I am not Katie Perry

GUESSED WHO I AM YET?

I once said: "In silence you hear who you are becoming, you create yourself."

I landed a Thursday night gig at my local bar where I would charge listeners $3 to listen to my original music and storytelling for four hours a night.

I had made and composed 100 original songs while I was unsigned before I turned 20

I lived on peanut butter and carrots for my lunches while I would later perform on streets


I have been busting my ovaries (balls) since 1989 but only got my commercial breakthrough in 1995

I established a non-profit humanitarian organisation with my mother called Higher Ground for Humanity

I once said: "Cynicism isn't smarter, it's only safer. There's nothing fluffy about optimism."

I brought the folk back to the masses

HAVE YOU GUESSED WHO I AM YET?

Konichiwa bitches!!! art by TWKeller on deviant art








No comments:

Post a Comment