Tuesday 19 March 2013

ARTISTS WHO SUFFER FOR THEIR SUCCESS

ARTISTS WHO SUFFER FOR THEIR SUCCESS
 "it's not who strikes first, but who strikes the hardest."


Ok so this is the first of the many 'ARTIST WHO SUFFER FOR THEIR SUCCESS' posts I hope to post on this blog. 

This is meant as an inspiration to we aspiring musical geniuses to remind us that Rome wasn't built in a day, even for the best of us. 

Clue: Im a Brit, Im a male, and Im nuts...


Brief bio not in their words:


I studied a national diploma in engineering when in 1988

I used to DJ around Cornwall UK beaches when I was a teenager

I believe that music and electronics go hand in hand and I proved that will my works from 85-1992

I used an opportunity on an invite to a renowned bar in Cornwall to shock my host and audience by playing some of my own mixes

My first EP I did with a friend filled the pirate radio station circuits especially KISS FM as it was then 

HAVE YOU GUESSED WHO I AM YET?

Me likes this instrument


I quit my course in electronic studies as it was slipping away, and the business of techo (music) was taking over

I have over 100 hours of unreleased music that has been stored with me for years

I have done over 60 remixes

I have turned down Madonna for a remix request

HAVE YOU GUESSED WHO I AM YET?

 

In fact I have turned down plenty of mainstream celebrities for remixes

I have performed several times in a booth and behind screens 

 
I never sought fame in the first place

They have compared me to Mozart

If I didn’t make music I would have been in a youth detention centre somewhere in Cornwall a long time ago

 

HAVE YOU GUESSED WHO I AM YET?

 

I have been known to spend five weeks without sleep to accomplish what I want in my music creations

I use the technique of lucid dreaming to program and write some of my songs

My music name is in memory of my twin brother whom died at childbirth

I care because you do

Who am I that I have suffered for what you enjoy?

 

 

 HAVE YOU GUESSED WHO I AM YET?


hahahah this is to easy



No comments:

Post a Comment